We're Turning One!
A note from the owner:
When GearME opened for business on October 2nd, 2018, I had no idea what to expect. I have been thrilled with the enthusiasm and support from the community. I love my job. I love the consignors who coming sharing stories about their lives and their families. I love the customers who are always ready with a smile and a word of support. We have a wonderful community here, and I'm so fortunate to be finding a place among you. Thank you for coming along on this adventure!
Enter to Win
We've got exciting giveaways you can enter to win. Right now, win an overnight stay at Maine Forest Yurts in Durham. Located on Runaround Pond, these sparkling clean yurts are a great base camp for hiking, skiing, snowshoeing, skating, and paddling on the pond. The Crowley family is dedicated to providing a wonderful wilderness experience for their guests. Entry period closes at midnight 10/31/19. One entry per person per giveaway.
In-Store Treats & Cornhole Discount Challenge
Stop by the store any day in October to try out your cornhole skills. Win store credit based on your focus and determination. We'll also feature local treats from nearby small businesses throughout the month. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to keep up with the latest news.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at gearmeoutdoors.com and who are 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of th Maine counties of Cumberland, Sagadahoc, Androscoggin, and York., and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of GearME, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of GearME as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on 10/1/2019 at 10:00 AM and ending on 10/13/2019 at 12:00 PM. All online entries must be received by 10/13/2019 at 12:00 PM.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at gearmeoutdoors.com. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of GearME. Optional verbiage to include: You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of GearME.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a one-night stay at a Maine Forest Yurts yurt, valued at $150. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by GearME. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at GearME's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for GearME to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of GearME. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. GearME shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 60 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT GEARME‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that GearME, anyone acting on behalf of GearME, and GearME’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: GearME reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond GearME’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, GearME may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by GearME. GearME reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. GearME has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made,GearME reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless GearME and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the United States AND Maine, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Maine having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is GearME, 475 US Rt. 1, Freeport, ME 04032.
13. The Campaign hosted by GearME is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.